Saturday, June 26, 2010

Roll in all the riches all around you,


" The best feelings are the ones that have no words to
describe them "



Back home finally. Had supper barbeque session with Cat and co last night,
Stayed over and had a game of Cluedo,then caught the last bit of "Alice in Wonderland".
Mumsie and Daddy-O came over to pick me in the morning&today I spent it with Family.
Felt so nice to be seeing everyone gathered around the dinner table again for dinner,
talking and laughing at everything under the sun. Seeing my favourite girls,was the best part.
I'll be seeing my girls tomorrow again,I'm so excited for it. I have a date with them,July 1st too!
Alright church tomorrow as usual,I'll have to get to bed now. Goodnight Sweethearts,
tomorrow will be a better day. (:


As I was on my way home tonight,I passed by many of the little routes we used to take home.
Reminded me alot about us,its been awhile now I know. But I guess a little part of me,hasn't let go.
And another little part of me,still holding onto the past of what we used to have.
I haven't totally forgotten how it used to be for us,maybe you have. But I don't think I ever will.
Everything felt real,felt deeply etched in my heart. Through such a short period of time.
Somehow I feel,nothing ever really makes my heart whole again.
Everytime I give it to someone,it breaks,I piece it back.
But I'll always find one of the pieces missing,then I'd realise its gone forever.
I'll miss you,I do. Just somehow,its a need to say goodbye sometimes. Maybe till forever.
Guess I'll just have to wash up those tears,fix myself,get back up and move the fuck on.
I say I don't on the outside,but what is the fact that I still do even if everyone else and the world doesn't.
It'll all stay in my heart,for always.


Being together is more than just physical,
its about understanding the other person.
Being there for them,talking for hours,
making each others dreams come true.
BEING IN LOVE.
and not needing anything to keep it worthwhile
because it has been,right from the start,no matter how.

No comments: