Wednesday, June 16, 2010

What's there not to love about life now?


"Love is missing someone whenever you're apart,
but somehow feeling warm inside because you're close in heart."




Firstly today,Happy 21st to Alvin Seah! and also Happy Birthday Laoshi! (:
May this day be a great one for the both of you
and also for a day of dreams and wishes come true.

Headed out with Newlove,Cat&Dasao today for my shopping trip and I finally got my D.Martz!
To replace the boots I couldn't get at Topshop!
Thank you Mumsie,love you to bits. For always getting me whatever I wish for,
though I'm so imbalanced towards you at times.
Today has been pretty much a good day,got my Martenz so did DaSao. Off to Newlove&Cat's
Aunts place later onz for Alvin's birthday celebration and I'm back home for now.
Life seems to be getting back on track for me,I feel happier and lighter by a few.
What's there not to like about life now? I have the best parents,though they are always so imbalanced but I still love them.
I have awesome friends around,who never fail to make my day so much brighter than it was.
I have the most awesome baby boy,my cookie monster. Melts my heart,every.single.time.

I miss this boy so much,I miss having him to cry at night cause I'm going to sleep.
I miss having him to make a mistake then come sit quietly beside me hoping I wouldn't know.
Without fail,every single time to have him irritate me and then later on tilting his head.
Which never fails to melt my heart. Guess he's the reason why,I'm alot better now.
If only he could stay home,I'd love to have him everyday. Watch him grow big,
First thing I look forward to seeing every morning. My favourite Baby boy.
He's such a Cookie Monster now.


So if I call you a poser,you call me a poser everyone starts calling everyone a poser,
who started it first? Define the word "poser" to me then.

3 comments:

ZZ said...

Poser is a person who pose.
Posers are people who pose in a group. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!

Rachael Pong said...

LETS ALL POSE TOGETHER ZZ!

ZZ said...

STEADY ONE! (Y)