Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Where faith and love will keep us strong,

Wednesday morning at 1:32 am,counting down 1 week more to CNY.

Major shopping with Joey today although I only bought ONE item out of the many things I've
browsed through the entire day. BUT! I am very satisfied with it. (: Practically finished the entire orchard road in one day,need to head down again tomorrow. Hopefully something out of it again,or I'll just have to bang my head against the wall. Still haven't received my parcel which is in total 2. Hopefully the mail isn't lost and I'll get them safely by CNY. I have photos today,but sadly it isn't with me and I'll have to wait for Joey to get them uploaded,which might take awhile. So this post will be left with only words for today.

Today is also the day where my dearest Jacq flies off for Aussie permanently,till she comes back
again in Dec. Its been 10 years since I knew her,from ballet when we were 8-9? The performances we participated in together,times we made inside jokes about we know who. Seems like lessons are gonna be way quieter without her around,no one to make stupid jokes with me during lessons anymore! Anyway,if you ever read this girl,I'd like to tell you thank you for all the talks we have every lesson,all the fun you brought to a boring rehearsal. I love you&I'm going to miss you. But hell,I'm pretty sure I'll see you again someday. Be a good girl in Aussie,don't be an Aussie AHLIAN alright. &REMEMBER TO TAKE DANCE THERE! DON'T
STOP DANCING! THIS IS A VERY HUGE WARNING TO YOU.

Alright I think I'll go sleep,its raining heavily and it seems like a storm is coming.
Goodnight hunniebunnies. X

No comments: