Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Simple words,



Finally Wednesday,19th January 2011. 1:50 am,right so I've decided that tonight I'm gonna
clear clothes and unwanted items,I'm gonna do massive wipe out! and further more,I need
to create space for new incoming items. So,back to today. Had a great time with my little boy
which I just remembered to create FB for him and also my babies. Was totally called to go home
upon reaching my work place,which was MAJOR FUCKED UP. So headed back to meet Joey
and beeps cause she got called to go home too HAHAHA. okay,a little shopping spree with them
boyf got himself and mini nerf gun and a mini torch light. Beeps got herself hellokitty bed covers!
Then back to Punggol for my little boy.

&for later on? Having a final meetup with my darling girl,with the rest. Pretty excited. (:
Another reminder to self : stop spending on ringzxzszxzxszxzszszxzszzsxszxzsxszxsx.
I can have a whole box of them soon. I need to get my clothes,ASAP.

Goodnight hunniebunnies! X

No comments: