Monday, January 17, 2011

Incy wincy spider,

Hi all,I'm back from a long break of blogging.
I guess its just boring now cause I have nothing really interesting to update.
Apart from,I got Jobaby's hair dyed today and as usual she has to credit me for her nice hair.
Okay just kidding,what are friends for? Caught "Seasons of the Witch" today. &WOW,the show
was bad. Alright I'm just not suitable for horror okay,even if its PG horror. Damn,had dinner
with boyf and now I'm home.

2 weeks and a half to chinese new year,I honestly need to start packing my room and do something about the horrible mess I've made. I have been spending so much money I think I'll just die broke.

Then again,life's good. Joey and beeps have got new gadgets,it just shows that,I don't have to be
bringing my SLR out anymore! So much of a lighter weight to my bag. Right,so now I should
start packing my room since I have nothing better to do.

No comments: