Friday, January 14, 2011

14th January 2011,


Happy Birthday Baby boy,its the 14th of Jan and today you turn 20.
I'd like you to know you have been really wonderful for as long as I can remember,
be it days when we quarrel,be it days when we laugh like there's no tomorrow.
You've been more than I could've ever ask for and sometimes,it seems to good to be true.
For blessing me with you,I am utterly grateful. You're probably sleeping soundly now,
sleep tight,sleep well. I love you and I always will. I'll see you in awhile. X

I'm sorry for all the times I walked away,I'm sorry for all the times I didn't ask you to stay.
I'm sorry for the times,I've made you feel unimportant.
But just so you know,you've occupied pretty much of my heart and my mind.
&You're probably the only person I ever think of,before I sleep,
when I open my eyes every morning,throughout the day,
until I fall asleep again. Nothing can describe how much of a sweetheart you've been,
&I'd like to say,thank you for everything. (L)

No comments: