Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Cookiebitesocks,


Can I still say I miss you? This sudden urge to turn back time,so that I'd never had to give you
away and I had a way to make things change,you'd still be here with me for the nights that are
cold,for the nights when I'm alone and afraid of the dark,or start remembering horrifying scenes
of a horror movie and I start scaring myself and I'll have to sleep with the lights on. It's when I
talk about you to everyone else who has never met you,to tell the world what a sweetheart you
are. That often makes me miss you so much more. I know you're really grown up now,I still miss you every now and then. You've been right there,still deep in those memories I keep with me,those worth remembering and you are right there. &I'm sure you know you'll always be in my heart and thoughts. I still love you cookie,&I still miss you with every passing day. I hope you're happy with wherever you are,remember me,for I'll always remember you.

No comments: