Saturday, January 8, 2011

The princess waltz,

Caught "Love and other drugs" with the hunnie bunnies yesterday at Cineleisure. Pretty sweet
movie though its really to the name of M18. But the story line is really nice,apart from all those
sexual scenes. Headed over to Fish and Co for dinz later on and spent a hell lot of time trying
to think of where to have dinz not to mention queue-ing up. Too bad we had to have dinz at
everyone elses dinner time too. So later that night,headed back to Paragon to meet up with Nick
as boyf wanted to get his bag,which totally failed cause he wants another one now. Stayed in
town for a little longer and boyf and I headed home. &speaking of Anne Hathaway,I had to go
watch "The princess Diaries" again. So I caught a midnight movie myself at home. Wide awake
now and I cannot get enough of the princess diaries,"Princess Waltz". Alright have a good
Saturday sweeyhearts. (L)



No comments: