Tuesday, January 25, 2011

THIS IS FUCKING BULLSHIT.

Damn it,what is the point of asking if you don't believe what I say?!
Honestly you'd rather trust an outsiders words then to trust your own daughters words.
AND NOW YOU TELL ME I DON'T DESERVE THE RIGHTS TO BE CRYING?! WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME. LIKE SERIOUSLY. I ALREADY TOLD YOU WHAT YOU WANTED TO KNOW AND YET YOU TELL ME YOU WANNA ASK SOMEONE ELSE INSTEAD.THEN WHAT IS THE FUCKING POINT OF ASKING ANYWAY?

WHAT IS UTTERLY WRONG WITH YOU GOD DAMN IT?!
Fuck it that I'm such a huge liar in your heart alright. FUCK IT.

3 comments:

Angel_Wings said...

I hope I'm not nosing in where I'm not wanted but I felt I should let you know that I understand how you feel.

My stepdad always did that to me.

They may not be dealing with things the best way but just remember it is mainly out of love and concern. It's obviously something that worries them so they want to make sure.

I know with my stepdad it always was.

The thing is parents are only human.

They aren't all seeing and they can't read minds.

It still sucks to not be believed. I used to get so angry and feel so misunderstood. However YOU know the full story and if you're telling the truth then it will all blow over and everything will be fine. You may even get an apology.

I hope I have made you feel a little better and haven't offended you. I just thought you needed someone to be on your side.

Rachael Pong said...

Hey,yeah this comment of yours did help alittle. &You made sense,thanks (:

Angel_Wings said...

You're very welcome.