Sunday, January 9, 2011

4:05 am

Uh huh,still wide awake hoping for some sleeping god to like take over my body so I can fall
asleep.This is what you get for irregular sleeping hours. FARK MAN. Damn it,I finished exactly 2 movies and a half and LOOK. I'm still here typing this chunk of bullshit hoping I'll fall alseep by counting the number of letters I typed in this blog entry. HAHA why so smart. Sleep somemore,sleep at odd hours somemore. -.- Princess waltz on repeat,damn its been the entire day. I still can't get enough of it. Darn,the disney addiction is coming back. I like to be disney girl. OKAY kidding.

Ten random things about still not sleeping at this hour:
1 - I really don't know why I still cannot sleep.
2 - I tried counting people in the photos of my wall,still cannot sleep.
3 - I don't want to go church tomorrow morning. FML
4 - I have a stupid disney song stucked in my head,but very classical I LIKE.
5 - I caught at least 4 movies myself today.
6 - I sense monday blues now.
7 - I need to start researching on school.
8 - I AM HUNGRY.
9 - I NEED TO STOP EATING SO MUCH, ( so contradicting,I KNOW.)
10 - I need to fall asleep soon.


Any remedies for insomnia? This suckzx.

No comments: