Wednesday, January 5, 2011

The PPG's Reunion,

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

So lets welcome back,Sonia Donahue from the oh so far EUROPE.
Met up with the PPG's today,finally after so long. Dinz was great,cause I broke my rule of no
sushi anymore again. Which sucks,I just spent a bomb on it againzx. I should really really stop.
FOR GOOD. Alright,so today was pretty good. Nice catching up with my two girlies. &we all
agreed on bringing our sunnies out together for phototaking,haha honestly sometimes I really
think we're so sweet together. We could just marry each other and forget about the world,
but then again,NO. HAHA Okay baby if you're reading this I won't marry them and forget you
okay. Right I'll be back to watching my show for now. Goodnight/morning early birds.
Have a good Wednesday!

&Today is just another one of those once in a blue moon heart racing days. I really wonder..
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments: