Sunday, January 30, 2011

Gabriel Ilovemyabc

Stop breathing,if I don't see you anymore. X

Today,is a deep reminder how I realized,how much we do for each other because of the love we have for each other. The past week has made me realize how much we have to treasure the people we have in our lives. &Today, in fact has made the most impact in my life that I have to treasure everyone I have right here and now,I have to make time for everyone and everything.

First of,
Gabriel Ilovemyabc,the current love of my life. I know I've been a pain in your ASS and I've been really really horrible. But today,I hereby promise you I will never make you angry again,or at least try not to anymore. I know I've not been sensitive enough to you and how you'd feel in whatever I say or do. But Baby,always remember I'll always love you and will always be. You're too much for me to ever lose and I can honestly say,I can't live without you anymore. Although many people say that's bullshit. But if you try living a day in your life,having someone you know or actually close to you disappear forever and you'll never see them ever again,you'll figure out why I'd be saying so much. In short,they passed on. You'd know how you'll suddenly have this horrid fear in your life that you'll lose someone somehow suddenly. Its a lesson learnt that life is FUCKING fragile and make full use of it. Love with all your heart,live every second to the fullest. I cannot again EMPHASIZE how short life can be. But in other words,Baby I love you very much. More than words can explain,I'm terrible sorry for all the mistakes I've made and all hurtful words I've said. I love you. X


My week has been great,it'll always be when boyf is around. Then again,I cannot emphasize how much of a great boyf he is. One who'll make you smile when you frown,one who'll never leave unless you told them to. CNY shopping in progress,I'll finish up the final touches with boyf next week! I finally have to go church tomorrow. That means I'll have to be sleeping soon but one bad news before I leave. I JUST FUCKED MY IPHONE UP,that means byebye apple and hello BB,suppose to have both,but it doesn't matter anymore. No point when everyone else is a BB user isn't it? Actually no,only because boyf is. (:


Before I wrap up this post,I'd like to tell all that are in my life. My family,friends and beloved boyf. I love y'all very very much,thank you for being there for me each and everyone of you. I cannot live without either one,have my hearts and kisses you all. (L)

No comments: