Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Who's to know?


Everyday passes a lil' faster. I don't know if its just me,or time isn't slowing down for me like how it used to anymore. In less than a month,I'll be schooling again. Okay probably a month and a half. Guess my holiday's been too long for me and now I can't even keep track of my time. Sometimes I forget which day of the week it is. Every thing has been moving faster , living in a fast paced world. We tend to take everyday for granted,that we'd wake up everyday that we still have tomorrows not knowing that we might just not wake up the very next day. Dad used to tell me I should be thankful for waking up to another day and I should be thankful I ACTUALLY have another day. Because some people,they just don't.

On a side note,I'll be leaving for Batam with my dear girls and folks for the weekend till next Tuesday or Wednesday I guess? I have yet to pack anything at all. I've to start with my room first I guess? Its such a mess.



For it was not my ear you whispered to,but my heart.
&it was not my lips you kissed,but my soul.

No comments: