Friday, June 17, 2011

How about some videos,

Some random day at Joey's mum's. Guess we're trying to be funny.


The other day at beeps,gave her and little Nehneh a visit,
and we found out how lazy he can really be. He lied down to eat his treats. 
I thought only we do this! but apparently so do animals,they have their lazy times too.




So today I met my boy up together with Joey and we went to get our ATM cards changed,also collect my passport! Went back,slept until like 12 am? My body clock is SCREWED. Right now,gonna have my bowl of campbell soup. Nothing beats sitting in a nice cooling weather and drinking soup,counting down 2 days to my Batam trip,confused feelings. Excited and not,again. Excited cause its been a LONG LONG time since I went overseas with my girls and this time we're taking the cruise! I have never,never ever been on a cruise. But sadly,I'm gonna miss my hunnie bunnies back at SG. ALL OF EM', but I guess when I'm back I get to meet up with my baby girl, Jodionne. WHO HAS DISAPPEARED for the longest time ever,due to school examinations. Okay I don't know what are the plans tomorrow,hopefully we'll get to watch Mr.Poppers Penguins. Haha,such a cute movie. But sometimes,feeling to not know whats ahead gives you the excitement to start a new tomorrow fast. I just learned this,learning to get back to where I came from. This new self is horrid. I'd very much like to change back. Okay well,its TGIF tomorrow. Happy Friday guys,have a great weekend ahead. X

No comments: