Thursday, June 16, 2011

In memories,

The simplest of things,can be easily sweet. 

Its 4:48 in the morning right now. Wide awake with everything running through my mind. Its about to rain heavily and probably all the thunders and lightnings. I dislike rainy days cause they make me think too much,it brings a gloomy mood to myself. Today was pretty much okay,I spent the night with Joey at her mum's,finally got my shoes from her and we spent the night probably laughing at stupid things again. Counting down days to the start of school and I'm some how freaking out. Weird thoughts at this hour. Remembering how I used to hate going to school and the thought of the weekends ending kills me,but since I've stopped I missed the times I do ridiculous things just to get away from lessons,or shorten my school hours. Now that I'm starting school again I'm having confused feelings,excited yet,afraid. Hope everyone's doing well under this rainy weather.

Goodnight guys,X.

No comments: