Wednesday, June 29, 2011

I like that,

Home from the day out with @Jodionne,grawsome day with her and Jess. Of course we had our laughs again,which happens all the time when I'm out with her. This rude girl,she should be banned from FEP for being so insulting to all the shops. LOL K KIDDIN',anyway it was her enjoyable shopping day today I guess, she bought so many things,I bet she's one happy girl now. I'm like kinda starving,I should go get some food to eat. Dinner wasn't as filling,but t'was a good one! Okay,I shall just leave you guys with photos.

















Anyway,I received my shoes today! Bought them from http://shopxoxo.livejournal.com they're so sweet! They even left a lil' note on the shoe box,how adorable! They're having sprees I think on Friday? Damn cheap stuff!

No comments: