Sunday, June 19, 2011

Don't say goodbye,

So its finally the day I say goodbye to sg and all my bbg's and of course my Baby boy,for a good 3 days. Good news for you Jojo,I'll be back on Tuesday so I can accompany you out on Wednesday for your shopping! (: I'll be leaving for Harbour Front in the next 3 hours,to take the Ferry to Batam. I'm still half unpacked,actually I don't really know what to bring there to be honest. So I'm not sleeping for the night since I won't be able to sleep till its 5 or 6? And by then I'll probably have to be up and leaving the house already. Gotta find something to do while passing the next 2 hours plus.

To side track : 
3:45 am : Just received a call from love,cannot wait to be back after my trip and have Campbell soup with him! I think he's gonna fall asleep on the phone really really soon. Silly boy,4:04 and he's asleep having not slept the whole Friday night and the whole of Saturday. I'll miss you hunnibunnie , sleep tight. X

Alright so now I just downloaded,"Johnny English - By Mr Bean" HAHA I think imma have the laugh of my fucking night. I'm not getting quite the slight feel of tiredness. So I'll be off and away to watch my show and till I come back babies,please take good care of yourselves,stay healthy! Wait for me to come back alright,I'm gonna miss you all,so much. Its only 3 days and I'm so exaggerating! ): I cannot part with my girls and boy so bad. &Y'all going tanning without me later?! I'm really reluctant now,but I can't miss my trip with my darling girls.sigh. 

I love you all my Hunny Bunnies. XX
Hugs and Kisses dearies!
Btw,my new google chrome theme! 

Dang,I need to continue packing,I totally forgot about it. whuthefug.

No comments: