Friday, June 17, 2011

Be your own heroine,


I realised I've been blogging only at night! Such is life,waiting for the sun to rise. Its 5:47 am and I'm still not sleeping! Boyf and I both have screwed body clocks.

Was just thinking,one of life's expectations is for us to grow up,when we need to,not when we want to. Geez I honestly think I'm still not mature enough for anything. What is being independent? I was asked this question about 2 weeks back,I answered "When I'm financially able to support myself without my parents help." But the truth is,that's not being independent. Being independent means,I can do whatever I want,not having my parents to worry about me. Fact is,I've not grown up. I still live in my world of denial. Yes,I self deny most of the time. Thinking its gonna get me through the day,but sometimes denial doesn't work. Yeah,people say reality is for people without imagination. Thing is,reality is reality,nothing can change that fact. Reality is what we're living in and we change nothing about it. Imagination just brings us back to know that,this will never happen. Its difficult to be happy cause we can't let go of the things that make us sad,true,but how often is that when we're actually able to let the sadness go behind? Time to change a new mindset,old one's getting in the way of my happiness.

2 comments:

fl said...

Rach, :) I'm happy tt u thought abt what was said to u :) it's a nice step to take... U r right, Denial, is not the way to face reality... Reality is such that it's supposed to be harsh and it is up to you to see the beautiful things that is happening around us in the midst of this chaotic world.. I truly believe you can do it for you have a beautiful heart inside you :) Positive mindset is the way to go :) Embrace the reality and use the ability & goodness in you, with a positive perspective, this society will be a better place to be in.. We will always be here for you .. In good & worst times .. ;)

fl said...

Rach, I'm happy tt you tot abt what was said to u :)
U r right, Denial is often not the way to face reality.. Things happening around, like it or not, they happen. Denial will probably get u by the day but forever? NO WAY! It often brings about implications that we either deny further or we face the music and handle it maturely to turn things around in our favour :) I truly believe you can do it for you have a beautif heart inside you. Work towards getting out of negativities with the positive mindset that we have inside us. With a positive mindset, we gradually can see the many beautiful things, no matter how small it may be, in the midst of this chaotic world..

Embrace the reality, with your ability to perceive the tinted world into clarity, I believe you will see the goodness around you and that's your key to growing up :)

We will always be here for you.. In good and worst times :)

Love ya... F jie