Saturday, June 18, 2011

True,

Finally decided to open the blinds and take a good look at the brighter side.

Just finished watching "Legally Blonde 2" on funshion,just to pass time and its raining heavily right now,again. which I honestly dislike,I hate rainy days very badly. Its been raining at this hour for the past few nights. Mum just gave me a shock opening my door loudly at this hour,I literally jumped. Fuck. Right now,in less than 24 hours,I'd be at Harbour front,on my way to Batam. Suddenly,I don't feel very happy about going,perhaps cause I have to take a ferry there,I'm not very friendly with things on water. Its my recent phobia,I don't know perhaps cause I think too much,or maybe I've watched too much "Titanic'. I don't feel very good tonight and the rain obviously isn't making things any better. 6:03 am right now,too damn tired to think,but thoughts just keep running through. My hearts' so confused. 

I miss you,more than I occasionally used to. Maybe because now I know,at a snap of any moment,I might just lose you forever. I don't even want to think about it,the thought of it is enough to scare me for the night. My nights have been a little cold cause you're not here with me,but that's not your fault. I hope you're safe wherever you are,I'm sorry I've been so hard to deal with,so hard to handle. Somehow I just wished you could be here with me tonight,I miss you love. So very,much. X

Cause I've waited all my life to cross this line,to the only thing that's true. 
&Through it all that I start to find,I only want to be with you.
All my life I've waited,is this true? 

No comments: