Friday, June 3, 2011

This is the song nana nana,elmo's song~


 WOOHOO~Elmo stickerzx.

Right,so went to ask about my school enrollment today at NAFA and yes to all those who are asking or have been waiting for my results with me,I GOT IN! HAHA HELL YEAH,okay maybe its nothing much but the good news for everyone is,I'm finally starting school,FOR GOOD. Yeap,I'll be schooling from August onwards,which kinda sucks means I have 2 months left to play? I NEED TO PLAY HARD. Well,so yeah met up with Joey at DBG later on , had dinner with my boy and NEX mall we went. Got elmo stickers,its like 3D popped out kind so cutsie. HAHA cause I was telling her we have so many things in common we should start differentiating them,so we got the stickerzx for her camera actually,she's a kitty fan,so well she got Kitty. Beepsy's place for the rest of the night for TWILIGHT SAGA marathon actually beeps started without us cause she was already watching by the time we got there. And now,I'm home. ITS FRIDAY EVERYBODY! TEE GEE EYE EFF hunnie bunnies,tomorrow's Ikea day. I have to crash now,goodnight sweethearts. X 

No comments: