Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Momentarily disorientated,

Very good morning you guys! Its Wednesday today , so I spent half my Tuesday night at beepsy's watching her do random admin work,at home? And had dinner there,met Ting,went back up for Beepsy to finish up her work. Then she got bored,then she decided to do something stupid,to make me hate her. Here it is,for when beepsy is bored your face is at risk. Okay actually I gave her the stupid idea indirectly knowing I did. She had fun I guess. I know deep inside her,she loved it. HAHA okay sounds really sick but well. Alright,so I'm pretty sure my dear friends out there would wanna see my drawn face. I know beeps is gonna go round tagging them in the photos she has of me anyway. So might as well,




I'd like to live my life as I want it to be,when I was younger 
I didn't have to care about the world.All I had to do was wait 
for my cartoons to start,fall asleep waking up to a brand new day,
playing with new toys,making new friends,having more fun. 
&My easiest decision was which colour crayon to pick. 
But now,when I've grown up? I've realised there are more than just,
having fun or picking crayons,but there's life. 
That phrase in which everyone of us has to go through.

No comments: