Monday, June 6, 2011

In a world full of wrong,you're the thing thats right.

Tingting's 20th Birthday Celebration!
Photo's from Joey's G12,















Photo's from mine,















































































So its like raining right now heavily,out of the freaking sudden. I actually jumped when I heard the sudden downpour,So anyway there is another batch of photos from Beepsy's G12. But she has failed to upload efficiently! Ha,k kidding beepsy! So we'll get those uploaded another day. Here's the first batch of it,so we celebrated Tingting's birthday at this Japanese Restaurant at Cathay's basement,then to ORGO @ The esplanade roof garden and Red Antz for the rest of the night. Had my first,non official drinking session with the babygirls,BUT I DRINK PLAIN WATER. HAHA what kind of a stupid joke is that. K seriously,I drank  plain water so I'm like totally,making myself look like as if I'm really drinking in one of the pictures but its PLAIN WATER inside. So the night ended very well,I enjoyed myself pretty much that night and Boyf stayed over for the night. (: Oh and yes,I caught "X-Men First Class" with the boy,Jerwangzx and Zach today! Really good,not as boring as I'd though it'd be. Headed back then after,and now I'm gonna crash. Catching "Hangover PART 2 " laterzx,goodnight guys! X 

No comments: