Friday, May 14, 2010

You're the one till the end of time,


Happy Sexy 18th Birthday Baby! (L)
Millions of hearts,hugs and kisses from me to you,Fav Girl (:
Through all the 4 years since when I first knew you,till now.
How close we got to,from how we never liked each other from the start.
Thank you,for being there through all the hard times I faced
and for all the good times I had with you. All the fun and laughters.
Hope you had a great birthday,Love you.


Over at Jobaby's Birthday Chalet yesterday till this morning.
had an awesome time there with all the lovely company there and of course cookie (:
Cookie has been a really goodboy at the chalet though he isn't suppose to be there,
Jess was being super joke with her lightstick dance last night,she was Lady Gaga for the night.lol
So overall I had a great time over there,hope Jobaby had the time of her life too.
Alright,I'm rather moodless for now. shall update this space soon with photos.




Times flies really fast,soon it'll be the 4th.
I can't believe my eyes,maybe afterall this might not be a bad thing.
At least we once had gone through the best times being together,
If only I'd learn how to not still miss you that you're no loner around.
But how? Sigh.
Running through the monsoon,you're the world till the end of time where the rain won't hurt,
Fly through the storm,into the blue and when I lose myself I think of you.

No comments: