Saturday, May 8, 2010

I miss you,when you're not around.


"Follow your heart. Because if you trust your mind,
you'll always act on logic and logic doesn't always lead you to happiness."

Hi all. Its Saturday morning now @ 2:37 am,I'm still awake. Again.
Had a wonderful Friday with Joey,Tongzie,Zz and Zeb. Steamboat once again,
also our tiny tiles session. Will be heading out with Joey and ZZ tomorrow also,
Imma go get my boots! Joey needs to go shopping,she claims she's running out of clothes.
ZZ was being a super huge entertainment system today I must say,haha. Armpit Hair?
Hopefully I'll come back with more photos tomorrow,this space has been rather wordy.
Goodnight/morning.








Picture perfect memories,scattered all around the floor,
&I wonder if I ever still crossed your mind,because for me it happens all the time.
Its a quarter after one and I'm all alone,I need you now.
I don't know how I can do without&I need you know.

Cause its so different now you're gone,thought it be easy I was wrong.
&Now,all I can think about is you.

No comments: