Wednesday, May 19, 2010

&This is fucking life,


Day after day.

"Hello world, I’m a girl, I have feelings, I overreact, I underestimate, I overestimate,
I over think everything, I look too deep into everythings meaning,
I dream big, my expectations are high, I can tell when I’m being lied to,
but sometimes I wish I didn’t. Yes I get jealous, and I’m always scared I’ll lose you.
Thats why when I ask how you are I mean it, when I ask how was your day,
I genuinely want to know, and when I say I love you, I’m not lying.
Because I wish on every 11:11, and pray to God that all the signs I’m seeing,
aren’t being misread. Hello world, I’m a girl, and thats not easy."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

your writings are so beauiful :)

Rachael Pong said...

(:

Anonymous said...

wow. that's all I can say. Hope you're okay darling. xo