Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Unperfectly beautiful,



Joey,Sam and Big D at frolicks today.
I'm so excited now I have no idea what to blog about.
but oh well,today has been hectic. Joey's coming over at 11 tomorrow morning,
and I have an interview at 5 tomorrow. Gonna go abit of shopping too. (:
Oh well,guess I've straightened out my thoughts. My heart seems a little lighter,
but Big D was right,I'm a little too sensitive over relationships.
Anyway I should head to bed now,or Joey is going to bang her way through my house door.
I will post the overdued photos soon,hopefully I won't be lazy!
So,Goodnight all (L) Sleep well you,may your everyday be happier.

I will fall asleep in hopes of dreaming,that everything would be like it was before.
and days like these all seems to slowly fade away,they disappear as reality is crashing through the floor.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey how do you make your facebk 'comment' to 'feedback' ??

Anonymous said...

Take my rainbow, you need it more than me, I no longer have any showers blocking my sun. I'll take some of your clouds. If I spread them across my clear blue sky, they won't be grey. Give me a smile, Little Lotus, let me hear your laughter. Rise, Little Lotus, let me see you bloom. Be happy, Little Lotus, I am here for you...