Saturday, May 29, 2010

Back to where I left off,


Once upon a time,an angel loved me so.
It was a miracle,but once upon a time.


Life is back to normal for now after a hectic week of emotional stuffs.
Cookie has left and the silence at home is extremely painful at times.
But I'm a free girl again,to be back to my normal routines in life.
Open classes is this week and we're already starting to revise last years lesson steps.
Rehearsals would be back again for the June hols&I'm pretty much excited,
apart from the fact that it means Laoshi would be leaving very soon.
11 years I spent with her,like Adina said "She feels like a mum to us." True.
Definitely going to miss her after all these years of scoldings and lectures,she has been the best.
That's how we got this far,how we've grown this much.
If only she could see our last performance before she leaves.
So away from that,I headed out with Jobaby,Newlove,Sonia,Kiefer,Joey,ZZ,Cat&Peiyun today.
Haji first,then to town. It has been such a long time since we've all been out like that.
I couldn't get my boots today,sadly its sold out. I'm still pretty depressed,ohwell.
Life should be getting better I should say,not that it is any better. But I've been great so far,
its still raining around me,but I believe it'll stop raining soon having so many sunshines of mine around. (:
Sometimes,you'll go through all shits that make you stronger. That make you a tougher person.
Because in life,we'll learn that sometimes people are so full of bullshit. Likewise,people you used to think so highly of.
&just sometimes,you don't need these people and their bullshits. What ever in hell went wrong anyway?
Prawning later on in the night,I miss seeing so many people gather together like that for awhile now.
Guess I've been confining myself too much at home. I need to breathe,I need the air.
So,"People do change." I believe so myself now,how much one used to be and now no longer is.
How much you sometimes miss the people of your past,speaking of missing.
I miss you cookie boy,I miss your presence and your nonstop action hits 24/7. I miss your barking,your head tilt.
I miss you wanting my attention and then act all innocent when I'm about to go "whack" you.
I miss you,my little black thing. Hope you love the milk bone I bought you,its your favourite.
Did I mention anyway? I met this little thing as cute as cookie,she is Tintin. (:
On a side note,I got my phiten ordered too! Excited much!
Alright,Imma go to bed now. Its about time. Love you guys,thank you for everything. (L)


PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

No comments: