Monday, May 10, 2010

Then you'd realised,


I don't even know why the fuck am I doing all these.
What in the world,is going on? Wished the world would end now,
to spare me all these fucking misery. So what if I were to miss you so much,
realising how not over you I am still and wishing you never left? &how much I still want you back.
I don't even know if I'm doing the right thing anymore,maybe I wasn't even in the very first.
&Just maybe everything was my own wishful thinking,but then again if I didn't love you,
I probably wouldn't bother trying,but we all need to learn to love it the right way. Shouldn't we?
Goodnight,hope I'll fall asleep with this broken heart well. Heartwrenching much?
Will do a proper normal post soon,I know all these emo shit posts are getting really boring.


&Btw,Happy Mummies day to all my wonderful Mummies out there. &love you mum. (L)
Also,Happy First Year to my two babies,JoDionne and Clayman Mason Ng.
Glad to see you both come this far,through all the thick and thin together,with strong faith and love.
Remember to inform me when y'all getting married! I wanna be bridesmaid plus Baby's godma.
Lable Godma huh Jojo you want. K lah,luv you both max. (L)




&to another two,not babies.
thank you both so much,you both should burn in hell. Fuck you both,imbecillic morons.
Btw,that was a nice one. Hopefully I can tell you personally,but well.


Picture perfect memories,scattered all around the floor.
Guess I'd rather feel the hurt,than feel nothing at all.

2 comments:

Jo Dionne said...

hehe thankew baby. rmb to work hard in future so that my baby will feel fortunate to have u as his/her godma. burberry dior prada lv gucci.hahahaha!

Anonymous said...

Hi, Little Lotus! How are you! it is no longer raining in my world, maybe a shower or two but nothing major. You are like a sister to me so I just want to say: Who is this stupid prick who broke your heart? How dare he shatter something so pure and fragle! Your beauty and intelligence doesn't need to be infected by his ugly and stupid. Rock on, Little Lotus, live hard and love strong...feel free to post. maybe the dumb *ss will see this ;)