Monday, May 17, 2010

Where there is love,


Night Picnic @ Marina Barrage.


Firstly I'd like to welcome back my Cookie boy!
&a very very big thank you to all my darlings,
Joey,Sam,ZZ,Pam,Ching and Ching's friend (If I remember correctly)
For all the big help they gave for Cookie today,bought shampoo,toys,new chained leash,
milk bones,treats and of course doggie day care. Gave Cookie a big bath,blow dried him,
Vaccuming Cookies play area. I love you guys,maximum. Thank you so much,(K) cookie says thanks too!
Tiring day again today,but I'm so glad to have him back. I love you Cookie.


Saturday night,Finally got a little break from my boy thanks to ZZ.
Headed down to Marina Barrage with Jobaby,Sonia Bby,Jess&Zehzeh.
Brought Mizuki down for the very first time,watched kites and Mizuki.
Then headed to Cine for supper,mad hungry. Then headed home. (:
Today,got back around 830. Joey,Sam,Pam&ZZ came over to give cookie a nice big bath.
and a little cleaning of his area and cookie will be going for a Micro chip scan tomorrow.
Plus a little check on his rashes. =/ Body aching now,shall head to bed. Goodnight all. (L)


What will I ever do without all these darlings of mine,a million thank yous would never be enough.
I love you all. (L)



Go take a look! (:
http://strawberrycoatedkisses.blogspot.com/2010/05/remove-eyebags-lift-droopy-eyelids.html

No comments: