Tuesday, May 4, 2010

When I close my eyes and drift away,I think of you and everythings okay.

I'd never thought how much you still meant to me,till last night.
Thinking that I was getting better,I was healing from all those wounds.
But hell,did I not know. I was just lying to myself that I am.
It was a dream,that woke me up. I can't pretend that I am fine,anymore.
For the fact that I am fucking not. I told myself not to think,but my mind drains me mentally.
The pain is drowning me of all the strength to carry on,I'm weak and I can't take the pain.
I cry,its true I'm not strong. But at least I'm human enough to have feelings.
I know I'm not suppose to anymore,but hell. I miss you so much.
That very dream,that brought me back to how we used to be.
Then coming realise that we no longer are. &that,kills me.

"It hurts to love someone,when you can't tell what you really feel.
Cause sometimes we get hurt without them knowing,
we get jealous without the right to feel that way anymore,
we want their time without being in position to demand it again
until our heart is breaking in silence,but despite it we continue to love.
Cause somehow in this hurtful love,
there's still the hope of having simple moments with them,
even if it means just being a friend. "


&This felt so much like 2 days ago,
"Its when I'm standing six feet away from you and not being able to tell you,
how much I love you and how much I miss you. That I just want to scream out loud that I'm
still in love with you. &I would trade a thousand tomorrows just for one yesterday. Then I
could call you to tell you goodnight. Its when I'm really sad about something and need someone
to talk to&I realised that you're the first person that always comes to my mind. Its when I cry
myself to sleep at night and it hits me how much I would give to hold you at that very moment for just one more time.
Its when I think about you that I realise why no one else in the world is meant for me,just like how you would be."
-A million little pieces.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I remember nights when I would cry with you. I remember times when you lifted me up when I was feeling weak. I remember feeling comfort knowing you also understood my pain...

I wish my Little Lotus wasn't so sad. I wish there was something I could do to wash the mud from her petals. I wish I could be there for her the way she was for me...

Joey Lau said...

Congrats for your 110 followers! (: Hahahaha, <3 YOUUUU.

Anonymous said...

wow, it feels like you know me. your way with words is incredible!

Rachael Pong said...

Joey - HAHA THANKS JOEY. <3 you toooozxzxzx.

Tiff - Hey sweet! No I'm not,really! But thank you for your compliments! (: