Thursday, August 12, 2010

Whevever you will go,





Happy 45th Birthday to Singapore! On the 9th of August 2010. (:
Alright,so work has been awesome! The company and one retarded boss. HA!
Pretty much enjoying work for now,which seems ultimately awesome due to the company there,
new friends and so much ice cream to face everyday! Which girl wouldn't be happy just facing them all? (:
So in total I've been working for 4 days now,and unfortunately suffered from my chocolate
allergy just 2 days back! &I missed lessons again,when the exams on the 5th of Sep next month!
So I went on a dress shopping spree with my two favourite girls! But came home empty handed,
but at least I think we've got something for Sean,haha that boy is so big now! (In terms of his voice)
Lunched over at their place in the early afternoon but Cuzzie wasn't there,
and shopping later on,will be working on Sunday again.
Think we might be going fish catching today! Or got catch Street Dance,
I've been waiting to catch that show for so long! ):
Alright,lunch is served! Will post again when I can. Byeeeeeeeeeeeeee. (:

No comments: