Friday, August 6, 2010

After all this time,would you ever want to leave it?


Thinking why somehow or rather,we never really realise how good our life is.
But we often see how bad it goes,the good times are remembered,
but not as often as the bad ones. Which we tend to remember more vividly.
Heartaches oh heartaches,its time you go away and move on to let happiness in.
I miss how to way things used to be for me,but I think I'm happy
how things are slowly turning out now.
Two days of training done and work starts later!
Body ache much,and I really should head to bed like right now.
This space is getting so empty,I'll find time to update this space when I can!
Training has been fun and collegues are pretty fun to work with too (:
Making waffle cones,decorating cakes,folding ice creams,making flavoured yoghurt,
Waffle bowls and smoothies! Funfunfun,chomps for dinner today which was pretty hillarious.
All thanks to Zee Wang,I can't wait for Monday to see my two favourite girls.
We can finally go dress shopping,which only comes once in a blue moon!
Okay,shall get some shuteye,I still have lessons later on after work. Gonna get drained.
Goodnight all,have a happy day later on sweethearts. Hope mine would be too.
There's a song thats inside,of my soul.
Its the one that I've tried to write over and over again,
I awake in the infinite cold,would you sing to me over and over again?

No comments: