Sunday, August 15, 2010

6 months,21 days.
Still frames often go through my mind.
As people say "Its easier said than done." How true that is.
No matter how hard we try sometimes,
we find ourselves back at the starting point.
This heavy down pour hasn't stopped,probably lighten a little.
But just not as much as I thought.
You were the very frequent topic of my conversations between friends,
my happiest topic. &I wished it stayed the same.
Just sometimes I wonder if birds could fly about,
why'd they choose to stay at one place.
Then I'd ask myself the same exact question,then come to a pause.
Realising I had no idea either. No matter how bad it hurts sometimes,
we'd just refuse to move. Even though the pain is killing us.
The tears have dried up,I find it hard to cry now.
But when just sometimes I wished I could cry so hard
that the world would know,just how bad my heart hurts.
My world is crumbling down,like nobody's fucking business.

No comments: