Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Tekken,

Caught Tekken the movie today with Sam,Newlove&ZeeWang!
Fish catching totally failed today,so was Kbox.
But I must say,Tekken was some awesome show. The moves and characters carried out,
especially "Raven" and "Yoshimitsu" were pretty good!
Need to catch "Street Dance" too! This coming Thursday,Imma excited for it (:
and on a happy note! Grand is back from her trip to China and she bought me cute little things.
So sweet of her,and I suppose she bought in bulk,cause it came in many similar ones. Haha.
Training starts this coming Wednesday and I officially start working Friday onwards.
Bumming around days are about to end! Hopefully work would be good,
alright I'm gonna head to bed now,I hear it calling me. Goodnight sweethearts,sleep well. (S)

It doesn't make sense,to let go of something you've wanted for so long,
but yet,it also doesn't make sense to hold on to something,
when there is already nothing there.
So tell me,what in the world would you do being stucked in such a position?
I'm so lost in myself,that I can't cry anymore.
Although just sometimes,I wished I could cry so hard that the world would notice,
just how bad my heart is aching.



The difference between a "Goodbye" and "Letting go" :
Goodbye means I'll see you again,when I'm ready to hold your hand,
&you're ready to hold mine.
Letting go means,I'll miss holding your hand. As I realised,its not mine
to hold anymore and I'll never hold it again.

No comments: