Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Shawty got moves,


Finally,the long awaited day has arrived!
My almost impossible contempts. (L)


Alright,short update and I shall head to bed. Gonna pick Cuzz from school tomorrow!
Work today was pretty fun,boring at the same time. Cause the shop was empty!
and bahu seah was late for work. Joey and Wang came down to accompany me for dinner,
and headed to get my contempts later on! It was an almost impossible thing,
it was out of stock at all outlets,but! managed to get the last pair at Vivo City! :D
Imma happy girl for the next 24 hours? okay probably 72 hours HAHA.
I have to say a BIGBIG thank you,to my two lovely sweethearts who accompanied me
up and down town to find this pair of contempts. Joey and ZeeWang! Thank you both,
I love you both so much! (L)
Oh there's also this funny incident that happened in the train today with newlove,
her coin dropped out from her wallet,and it rolled all the way from the back of the train,
to the next 3 cabins straight without falling flat. &She tried to find it later on,
before that,having the whole back cabin staring at her. HAHA joke.
Okay,I need to sleep now. Or I'll be late to pick cuzz up tomorrow! (: Goodnight world.
Sudden heavy thoughts before I sleep. =/


There's this girl,the one and only wonder of this world.
&I know,we'll stand together when the world falls down.

No comments: