Friday, August 20, 2010

More than a name,or a face in the crowd.



Counting down 2 weeks to my examinations!
Been busy with work lately,finally gonna catch step up 3D tomorrow! (:
The long awaited movie has finally arrived. Can't wait.
Looks like the feeling of those long cold nights are back,the feeling of being all alone.
Insomnia acts up,without fail everynight and I have work tomorrow. How awesome is that.
I should really go force myself to sleep now. and hope it works.
Right,nights all sweethearts! Maybe tomorrow's gonna be a better day.

I've been waiting for my dreams to turn into something,
turning into something I could believe in,
and looking for that magic rainbow in the horizon,
but I couldn't see it.
Until I let go and gave in to love,
and watched all the bitterness burn.
Holding on to things that vanished into the air,
Left me in pieces.

No comments: