Friday, August 27, 2010

Cause I want you,to stay here with me.


Cookie cookie boy, ):


Hihihi. Back from work,which was totally awesome as usual.
Finally done with the cake orders! &Step up 3D is tomorrow!
Imma eggcited,I think I can't sleep! but I still will,cause I'm drained!
Alright,gonna be back for lessons on Saturday! I need to start bucking up. ):
Shall head to bed for now,my eyes are officially closing and giving up on me.
Goodnight all! Sleep well,hopefully.

&the other day at marble slab,



Closing was so much fucking fun. (:

4 comments:

Jo Dionne said...

I want eat leh): got free one? LOL

Rachael Pong said...

Who ask you don't come down and eat. This one not Yoghurt hor FREE ONE.

Anonymous said...

Marble Slab still hiring?? How much per hr!(:

Rachael Pong said...

Hey! 5.50 pr hour,but they're not hiring at the moment!