Saturday, August 14, 2010

To guide you,through the darkest of your days.


And maybe,I'll find out a way to make it back someday.


Time check : 1:34 am.
Headed out with Joey,Zeewang,Sam and Newlove today. Caught "Salt"
and gave "Street Dance" a miss,which was quite sad.Astons for dinner again as usual,
finally caught up with Jobaby today at Cine for awhile.Everyone seems missing,which is bad.
We need to do alot of catching up!And also partly,screw practices,lessons
and of course work and school.That means,lesser time to catch up with those missing girls!
I'm so excited for tomorrow! To get a top,together with Zeewang and Newlove.
Can't wait for lessons to end tomorrow,I'm so stressing over the upcoming exams,which are
approaching in less than 3 weeks time? Argh,need to buck up alot more. Been missing so much!
Alright,so I'll be back to work on Sunday. Routines much,okay I should really head to bed now.
Its going to rain! I just heard the thunder,gosh I hate thunders and lightnings. ):
Goodnight sweethearts,hope everyone will have a better day tomorrow. Hope newlove win 4D.
HAHAAHAHHAHAHAHA. Okay Goodnight! (L) Y'all.




The memories,the things we did
are locked inside my heart,where I know I won't forget
You hesitate,you seem to wait
For all the time we had,feels like a world away

No comments: