Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Bust your windows,

I'd bust the windows out your car,
but no it didn't mend my broken heart.

Just got home from chomps,supper with Sam and new love.
Morning shift tomorrow! &I'm suppose to open the door!
Hopefully I won't be late,I need to wake up 2 hours early tomorrow.
Work as usual,fun with the usuals around. Step up 3 soundtracks are the sickest songs now.
Blasting during work,till newlove and kaiwei's sick of them. Alright song change tomorrow!
&Did I mention? Big D came down to visit today! :D Its been awhile,since I last saw him!
Haha alright I really have to head to get some shuteye now or its over for me tomorrow.
Goodnight sweethearts,may y'all sleep well tonight. &Hopefully I will too.

Train of long thoughts came through my mind.
The longest since a long time,that left me pondering.
Heavy heart. What really happened inbetweeen?
Waited so long for my dreams to turn into something,I could believe in.

"I don't want to go through the rest of my life,regretting everything.
I want to learn how to be strong for what I'm doing,be brave about who I am.
and forgive those who try to fuck it all up."

No comments: