Friday, July 9, 2010

You can take,my breath away.

Stay home Friday today! Spent the entire week out,despite a 6 weeks mc from walking too much or dancing.
Tomorrow's Girlies 3rd Birthday! And also zehzeh's Birthday Celebration.
So many things to do,so little time. =/
Alright,but guess what!

Heehee! =D Finally,the long awaited. (:
Blog with Nuffie ads on your web! They do you good,just by blogging you earn. Why not? (:
Thank you Nuffnang! :D
Kay,so Monday I headed out with Adeline for Eclipse again!
Met Vivian after the show for awhile,we caught the same movie timing(:
Tuesday was with Joey,supposedly shopping but failed as usual. lol
Had awesome buffet,frolicks for supper? &I Nightcared Sonia Banana Donahue for Kiefer.
Wednesday met up with Cuzz,like finally! Spent the entire afternoon at her place.
Chocolate was such a sweetheart though!(L) PH for ladies night,failed night.
But overall,pretty much good (:
Thursday,finally met up with JOCELYN DIONNE YIP PEIYU! Welcome back to the nothing
to do all day and go roaming the streets days. For at least till 19th. Sad to say.
Caught predators,which was a fucking retarded movie. Banana Donahue was being such
a noisy audience. Cursing and swearing at us throughout the entire movie.
Met Adina coincidentally too! Sad to know,she's not joining ballet this year already!
Alright,so this was my week. Weekends should be good,I suppose. (:

Eclipse with Adeline!




Tuesdays!










Wednesdays!














Finally,Thursdays (:




(L) This favourite girl of mine,that I missed very much.




The song on repeat, Hero - Enrique Iglesias

Would you dance,if I asked you to dance?
Would you run and never look back?
Would you cry,if you saw me crying?
Would you save my soul tonight?

Now,would you die,for the one you love?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_BPsDxny-SnQ/TDbPLD84GLI/AAAAAAAAFq4/sxppFhIOHUw/s1600/IMG_1345.jpg

Where u buy ur top , belt , and jeans from ? :D

thanks !

Rachael Pong said...

My top was from topshop which was a really long time ago. Got my jeans from FEP and I have no idea where my belt is from cause I found it.

Anonymous said...

Which shop from fep , babe?
You r real pretty !

Rachael Pong said...

Hmm its from New Future! Aww thank you(: but nah, I'm not pretty!