Thursday, July 22, 2010

Somewhere,alone in the bitterness.


First lessons with Ms Xia today,which was pretty productive!
Bar work felt so tiring for the first time today,need to be precise,

precise and more precise. Lessons again on Friday and Saturday,
gonna have to make all these practices worthwhile and get throught the examinations.
My whole body is aching now,I need to soak my feet in warm water.
My toes are literally gonna cry! Never felt so tired after lessons,
like I've runned through ten rehearsals in one night.
Alright gonna head to bed now,really really freaking tired. Goodnight world. (S)

I feel very overly annoyed now,like seriously.
Don't you find it alittle too alike? Do your own thing,come on!
Okay,I am.officially.annoyed.with you. Bloody Bullshit.
OH MY GOD. This is really bothering me,alot.
You should know,I never enjoyed having a double me.







When it never really bothered me,when it doesn't affect me anymore.
So mother fucking affected for what? Not like as if it ever matters still.

1 comment:

Jo Dionne said...

yknow iknow. your bestfriend=D