Friday, July 2, 2010

Cause you believed,


Its 2:36 am in the morning now, and I'm still wide awake by the hour.
Why can't I freaking get to sleep? and I need to meet Joey at 2 later on. Great.
Hopefully I'll get to catch Ecplipse tomorrow! The long awaited movie.
Alright I think I should go try to sleep now by counting the people on my wall again.
Goodnight world! Hopefully I'll get to sleep with this heavy heart out of the blue. Damnit.
Its amazing,the capacity of pain we humans can have.

Define "No life"
You have "No life" when you have nothing better to do everyday and you spend your time doing
things that don't benefit yourself or anyone else. Thats what you call no life,& currently,
I'm half way there. So fuck it,I need a job. Asap.





&I always remind myself,
"When in despair,have faith"
So shouldn't you all too?

No comments: