Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Through it all,

It is what we really think of something,that makes something look that way.
Miscommunications with Mum just a moment ago,which sucks. Cause it leaves me in tears.
Fuck that I'm so easily emotional,it was just a simple talk and yet it had to turn out ugly.
I feel so mentally tired,of everything. Lessons again tomorrow,which I hope is good.
Headed out with Joey and ZZ today for a walk in town. I really love that pair of contemps,
but probably I should think twice about getting it,cause I have other things which I need,
that comes first. I need to remember to get a pair of new demi pointes tomorrow,and of course
a pair of new pointes. Exams are nearing and I'm starting to stress up. Pirouettes are my main
concerns,which obviously is the hardest thing to master right now. I need to buck up.
Sometimes I realise,I need to think twice before making any decisions. I make hasty decisions.
Alot and most of the time. I really,really hate the fact that I do things on impulse. Like buying
stuffs,which I probably don't need it,but just want it. The difference between a good to have,
and a need to have. So probably I shall think twice about getting my contemps for now,
though its such a pretty pair. Goodbye contemps,I'll get you as soon as possible when I have
the ability to.













If I walk would you run,if I stopped would you come?
If I say you're the one,would you believe me?
If I asked you to stay,would you show me the way?
Tell me what to say,so you won't leave me.


The world is catching up to you,
while you're running away to chase your dreams.
Its time for us to make a move,
cause we're asking one another to change.
Maybe I'm not ready,but I'll try,for your love.
I can't hide up above. I will try,for your love.
We've been hiding,enough.


If I sing you a song,would you sing along?
Or wait till I'm gone,oh how we push and pull.
If I gave you my heart,would you just play the part?
Tell me its a start of something beautiful.


Its time for us to face the truth,cause we're asking one another to change.

No comments: