Friday, July 30, 2010

If I were a boy,


Even just for a day,I'd roll out of bed in the morning,
and throw on what I wanted and go drink beer with the guys
and chase after girls I'd kick it with who I wanted,
and I'd never get confronted for it 'Cause they stick up for me

If I were a boy,I think I could understand
How it feels to love a girl,I swear I'd be a better man

I'd listen to her 'Cause I know how it hurts
When you lose the one you wanted,
'Cause he's taking you for granted
And everything you had got destroyed.



Alright,headed out with Joey to get her phone fixed all big thanks to Big D!
Met up Tan huizi at "paper market" today,Baby came to join us for the day too.
Finally got my demi pointes,appeared that they have my size at the other outlet!
Then ION to get Joey's first high cuts,which I fucking love to have one too.
ZeeWang came along with us and we saw ZTB! Finally after such a freaking long time.
So Baby and I had this crazy idea to cross dress each other half way,so I had a new dressing.
Photos in Joey's phone,hopefully she uploads them soon and I'll grab them for posting.
Training tomorrow at 10 in the morning,recieved both good and bad news today.
Not exactly bad news,but not what I expected anyway. Right,I shall head to bed now.
Goodnight everyone,today's a Friday. So T.G.I.F! (:

No comments: