Monday, July 19, 2010

Tu amor,


Mi amor I'm not sure of the right words to say,
maybe these simple words will do best to best explain.
What I feel in my heart,what I feel more each day.
How to make you see,how to let you know.
How to say how to say,how I love you so.
With words you understand,how to get straight to your heart.


Its Monday again today! Boring Monday for me,how bout' you?
Alright so the week before was filled with lessons,finally caught up with the rest.
But I still need to learn the names of all the steps and plus positions,in FRENCH.
Alright so it was Kiefer's birthday celebration yesterday,which was so SWEET. haha.
Sonia I'm so nice to you right, " I don't wanna miss a thing~" Jess was being super retarded again,
as usual. HAHA,"Rou Suan" So anyway,works starting soon! Starting of next month!
Finally,something to do. Instead of rotting home and bumming around. (:
Alright,Imma go find something to eat. Major hungry.
Goodnight all! (L)


Tu amor,I will always be.
Tu amor,means the world to me.
Esteras siempre en mi corazon
You're the one in my soul
that I live for,tu amor.

No comments: