Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Missing you just runs too deep,


Crashed Jobaby's place today to meet her for the last time before she leaves,
Urgh she's not returning till the 6th! ): Bye Baby,come back soon k! I will miss you.
Tomorrow's new years eve and 2009 will leave in a flash. New Year Resolutions?
Yes, I have a few.

Firstly,to stop getting onto people's nerves especially Baby's.
I know I've been annoying cause of my moodswings and temper much.
I am super short tempered lately. I need to learn to control. (Y)
Secondly,I hope O's will be good for all of us in Sec 5 A/B that we can all smile
on results day and cry with happy tears. (:
Thirdly,I need to learn to Appreciate everyone and everything i have or around me.
And those who love me.
Fourthly,I hope Love's working hours will be less tiring for him,that poor boy
has been so tired lately,and so stressed up. ):
&Lastly,I hope 2010 will be a better year,though 2009 wasn't THAT bad,
For the fact that I had Baby and all my other wonderful lovely girls. (:
Anyway Babies,thank you for making my 2009 i should say,quite a memoriable one. (:


Alright so basically today was spent at JoBaby's,
then later on at EHUB for dinner with Zehzeh,Both of us can go emo on the beach together one day alr while Jojo is away. lol
AND YES! Today we had a little bowling session,I know its been awhile,so wtf.
We were damn retarded haha. So headed home later around 9 plus&didn't get to Jubeat!
YP's nowadays,like to hog onto gaming machines. -.-
Rights,so sent Baby home and then went to take bus with Zehzeh and now i'm back.
Poor boy is working so hard,sigh. ): Baby,i miss you.
New year and New years eve without you,gonna countdown myself at home. (Y) no? FML.
Okay so i'm gonna leave this space naow. Goodnight my sweethearts. <3>



Our last moments with Jojo. ): (OKAY NO,SHE'S NOT DYING.)
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket God they look so alike,so its real when they say,
the more time you spend with someone,you tend to look like them?
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
And yes,she's gonna miss you all. ):


Because I ain't giving up on love and I ain't giving up on us.
As its you I wanna be with(:

No comments: