Sunday, December 27, 2009

Anything but ordinary,

Photobucket
My Roxy Baby <3

Out with her today to get mumsie's present,but returned empty handed.
and supposedly go for her Cosfest EOY,but we were so fucking late,it ended alr.
So we decided to go 313 in search for starbucks,but failed.
And landed up at Paragon for starbucks,(:
I loved My little big planet,its so adorable. I'm gonna download it,
so i can play it on PSP. (Y) no? So i headed to couz house after,
Mumsies birthday celebration,anyway,its almost fuckin 2 am,and im still awake.
I should be sleeping now,cause i have church at 9 am in the morning. FML.
I want to watch Avatar but Baby's not gonna get off again so soon,FML again.
*Prays for Baby to get off soon again. (though its not gonnna be that soon and i know it.) =/ Baby's not well again,he needs to have more rest and not fall sick so often! ):
Right,so i should totally go to bed like naow. Tomorrow is a fucking Sunday.


&Dearie Tongzie,don't worry alright.
Everything will be just fine, I love you and you know i do,
for everything that happens i'm here for you. So call me anytime. <3 *hugs.


Those special little moments, PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
My little Big Planet. (:
Photobucket



Yay for 2. (:
Cause you're the best damn thing that my eyes have ever seen. <3

No comments: