Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Welcome to my life,

)':


JUST FUCK THE WORLD,FUCK ME AND EVERYTHING THAT HAS HAPPENED.
I KNOW,THINGS TEND TO CHANGE,SO YOU KNOW WHAT JUST FUCK IT.

I AM NOT STRONG,WEAK LIKE NO ONE WILL EVER KNOW,
BECAUSE I NEED TO LEARN TO BE A BETTER GIRL,
WHO WILL WANT ME ANYWAY,SUPER FUCKED UP TO THE MAX.
HAPPINESS IS SHORTLIVED,SO WHATEVER. SERIOUSLY,FUCK MY LIFE.
LOOK ALRIGHT,I'M HORRIBLE,TERRIBLE AND EVERY OTHER WORD YOU CAN THINK OF.
I'M NOT STRONG,I CAN'T TAKE THE PAIN,I GET UPSET OVER THE SILLIEST THINGS,
&THE SMALLEST THINGS,I MAKE PEOPLE UPSET,I MAKE PEOPLE MAD,
I MAKE PEOPLE GO CRAZY,SO WHY THE FUCK AM I STILL HERE?
WHY AM I WASTING SPACE ON EARTH AND ALL ITS RESOURCES!?
I SHOULD JUST DISAPPEAR INTO THIN AIR ONE DAY,NO ONE WILL EVEN REALISE THAT I'M GONE.

SO KNOW WHAT,MISS ME WHEN I'M GONE OR NOT.
CAUSE SOMETIMES,I FEEL TOO TIRED TO HANG ON TO LIFE.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

wad happen?

Anonymous said...

That's not true. Even though sometimes life may sucks us all out and leave us with nothing but heartaches/heartbreaks. But, stay strong alright? I'm sure you'll be able to pull it through.<:

Rachael Pong said...

Hey there! (: Yeah,I hope I can!
Thanks anyway sweets! (: But there will always be a brighter side of it still,not matter how bad it sucks. (:

Anonymous said...

Yes, plus plus there's upcoming O'results to worry about. But, you can surely pull it through. As long as you try, yea?(:

Rachael Pong said...

(: Yeah,thanks alot sweet thing.
I'll do my best though. (:

Anonymous said...

YOU BETTER.<: You've twitter? Anyw, really random on why I decided to comment you huh. Don't mind me.

Rachael Pong said...

Haha,I will try my best. (: Nope,I don't use twitter. Haha its alright,(: