Tuesday, December 8, 2009

You give me feelings that i adore,

To the airport with Hookup Baby yesterday,finally some proper meet upzx. (:
Lunched&gave ZTB miracles again! I know,i'm a miracle maker.
Alright,so bought lunch for her and met up with patty at the same time.
Crashed their shop for awhile,that was some fun eh ZTB? haha.
Down to town in the evening to meet Baby up! Finally,i get to catch NewMoon(:
Love send me home afterzx <3

Okay,didn't go to work today,that explains this post.
Fuck crampzx and why girls have to have periods._|_
Now my eyes are fucked up swollen,it looks like a pigs eye. Dammnit.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahah thanks PTA for miracles! ^^ Love you long time, hehehh!!Get well soon please baby!

Rachael Pong said...

You're very welcome ZTB. :D
Love you much too! I hope so,my eyes are still fishball swollen. ):