Tuesday, December 29, 2009

My favourite day of every month,

Photobucket
Happy 4th my sweetest one,

Its finally our 4th&time seems to really fly,hasn't it baby?(:
How we'd come this far though many a times,we couldn't see eye to eye on things,
our little quarrels and little wars of our own. But this just spark things up a little more right?
Without them,a relationship wouldn't be complete,
&though we most probably won't be spending our special day together this time,
as long as our hearts are together it doesn't really matter. (:
Thank you once again,for loving me even after all those shit i've given you at times,
For still being there no matter what happens and never failing to put a smile to my face.
Nothing can express how much i appreciate having you by my side,
Though your work has been making it difficult for us to spend time together,
but the fact that we don't see each other everyday or everytime just makes it electric when we do.
And right now,i miss you fucking hell much,i miss your nonsense,
and all those silly things you would do,that i'll laugh at,due to your absolute cuteness.
But all these are what makes me fall in love with you and i enjoy doing so. (:
&Love,like i always say,i can never emphasize enough,
how happy i am to have you to be part of my life and for me to be a part of yours.
How lucky a girl am i right now. (:
&I believe we would make this into something that will last,for that matter,
I really wish this would never have to end either.
You mean the world to me right now,and nothing would ever change that nor my love for you,
as its you that makes my world go round and you're someone i wouldn't wanna let go of,
Cause I love you more than you'll ever know. (:
So once again Baby,thank you for the beautiful past 4 months, I love you,very very much. <3 Photobucket
Xoxo,millions of hugs and kisses.


On a side note,guess who's back? (:
Photobucket
Its Omnia! (: Yay,Baby Omnia is finally discharged from the Samsung hospital!
Heehee,i miss this baby so bad. ):




and Baby is so busy working now,its a busy night today!
Anyway,love you babyzx. <33 Heh,alright i'm leaving for naow. Baizx!

2 comments:

YENTON said...

Omg, you snapped so many photos of your omnia. HAHA! But in the end only got one. -.-

Rachael Pong said...

I did not eh. LOL Thats the only one.